Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rain's Reveiws

Focus (The Crescent Chronicles) 

By Alyssa Rose Ivy

Focus (The Crescent Chronicles, #2) Freshman year of college is hard even when you're not tied to the future king of a supernatural society.

Allie dives into college head first with Hailey as her roommate and the city of New Orleans as her backyard. As things within The Society heat up, Allie realizes that whether she’s with Levi or not, she's in far too deep to turn back.

Focus is the second installment in "The Crescent Chronicles" and it is just as good as the first. It is a really fast pace novel and I could NOT put it down. This book is 387 p. so it is over 100 p. longer than flight (book one of the trilogy). I read this book in two days and I was so upset when it was over! I don't want to pre-blow your mind too much so here's the basics. 
Levi and Allie still trying to figure out their relationship. Allie is still trying to figure out all the stuff about the society and getting through her first year of college.  It is a whirlwind of emotions and events and she doesn't know how to handle it all.
Allie is still her stubborn and lovable self. She is handling everything in a realistic fashion and you can really relate to her! Levi is still the smoking hawt and persistent guy he was in the first book and you can't help but root for him! Hailey is still Hailey and the playful banter between all the characters keps it funny and lifelike. I cannot wait for found to be released July 16th. 
~~~
Quotes:
"Bye, Jared."
"Catch you later Ali-gator."
"You did not just say that."
"I think I did."
"Oh my god, you do have a geeky side."
"What can I say? You must be a geek to bring it out of me."
"You know it."...

No comments:

Post a Comment