Friday, February 22, 2013

Rain's Reviews

The "Wake" trilogy

Wake (Dream Catcher, #1)   Fade (Dream Catcher, #2)   Gone (Dream Catcher, #3)
Goodreads Blurb: Janie Hannagan gets sucked into other people's dreams. It's an ability she always kept secret—until she met Cabel, and found herself with the best (secret) boyfriend ever. But Janie and Cabel are about to find out just how dark Janie's future as a Dream Catcher is... and whether Cabel will be a part of it.
The “Wake” trilogy is a story about Janie; a Dream Catcher. The book’s cover her Junior and Senior year of high school and tell of all the ups and down that come along. I am not going to say a whole lot about the books or the characters because I don’t want to give anything away. But I will say, I really liked these books. Janie was easy to love and understand. And the other characters were relatable and consistent as well. The writing style was simple and unique and caused the book to move at a fast pace that I really enjoyed.  These books had some harsh language but the romance stayed cleanJ.  The story really sucked you in a held you captive I read each one in a couple hours so they are a fairly quick read but still definitely worth your time! Happy reading!
~Rain

~~QUOTES~~
“I lurve you, circus freak," Cabel says. 
It almost hurts to hear him say that.
I lurve you, too, you big lumpy monster man," Janie says.
That hurts even more to say.”

No comments:

Post a Comment