Sunday, September 1, 2013

I am an Affiliate!!

Hi, all! I am down right bouncy this week and I cannot wait to tell you why! I have  become an affiliate! With whom? you may ask. With what has got to be the best indie bookstore ever, Liberty Bay Books. Though you may not of heard of it before let me tell you, its pretty kick-butt. And I am so delighted to become an affiliate. So what that means is:


  • Every book you buy through my blog on http://libertybaybooks.com/ I get a percentage back.
  • And it means that I have yet another excuse to spend so much time blogging :). yay!!


And keep in mind, despite their indie status they have great prices. And I’m not just saying that;). 

So, I figured I would just give you, my lovely readers, a heads up and share this exciting news.

No comments:

Post a Comment