Thursday, October 3, 2013

Collegy Stuff! ish

So this is the dealio. I started school last week. You might not think that's a big deal -BUT it is.
For me.
I have been independently home schooled for the past 8 years. I am used to customized schedules, sleeping in until  9:30 a.m. and lenient deadlines. Self teachings with parents as back up teachers when I need help. But this year, my junior year of high school, I am starting running start/ duel enrollment at the local community college. Commence 6 a.m. mornings, structured an set class times and material., homework, and all that other college stuff.
So, I am trying my best to keep up with all things blog and while I will continue to blog and read I may become scant on posts from time to time. I promise I will try my best but this is a whole new beast and sadly blogging is not more important than my future- darn.
Thank you for all the support so far and hopefully I will be able to stay on top of everything!
~Rain

Don't forget! Southern Book Carnival starts on the 11th! I am totally stoked!


No comments:

Post a Comment