Sunday, August 25, 2013

Southern Book Carnival

~~~
Ok so I'm excited. I don't know about y'all but I am looking forward to October like no body's business... Oh! Wait, you don't know what I'm talking about do you? Well let me esplain. Christy from Christy's Book Addiction is hosting along with Brenna from Two Tall Tales and I as Co-Hosts a Southern Book Carnival!
And what does that mean for you, my lovely readers who quite possibly think this will consist of scarecrows and cow shows, I will tell you. This means that Oct 11-14 the blogs that sign up in the linky below will feature one or more books, an author, or a character from the south. Sounds fantastic right?

The skinny of it:
The Carnival will consist of fun challenges and giveaways
You can post any day between October 11-14
Your challenge and giveaway (if you post one) can be anything you want as long as it spotlights at least one (1) Book, author or character in your post.
You don't have to have giveaway or be from the south to participate.
Want to join the fun? Click the linky below to sign up!

~~~
If you have any questions please leave a comment or contact Brenna or Christy. 
~Rain

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really cool. What all do we have to do? I will do all I can to help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just Sign up in the linky above if you want to become a part of the hop or just grab the button for your blog to help promote this.

      Delete