Thursday, May 30, 2013

1000 page views!!!

Alright chickadee's (and guys) I have awesome news! Rain's Reading Room have reached 1000 page views :):):):) I know it might seem like a small accomplishment but I am soo happy *Starts happy-dancing in the middle of starbucks* Woot! So thanks to y'all and your book nerdiness I now get to make myself brownies LOL.

And to thank y'all for reading my blog I shall kiss you ;) *mwah*
Alright so I have some random news that I wanted share with you:
First, I am glad to announce I am now a member of Shelly Crane's street team so you can check on my blog for any new Shelly Crane book updates and other chiz :).
I know I have been slacking big time on all my reviews and everything the last couple weeks but I am WAY behind on school and its been taking up a lot of my time but that should be remedied fairly soon I have a couple reviews and other things that should be posted fairly soon.
And I have been thinking about adding some vlog-type stuff to this blog and I was wondering what y'all would think about that :) so comment and let me know if that is something you would like to see :)
I think that is it! Thanks for the page views and have a fantasmical weekend.
~Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment