Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dante Walker's Match for the 2013 YA Crush Tourney

Hey chickadillians! So Dante Walker of Victoria Scott's The Collector's match is today! So if you want to go out and support the "finger-lickin'-delicious" Bad Boy that has ensnared our hearts from the beginning (or you know when he kissed charlie's head in the basement of the night club) go to http://ya-sisterhood.blogspot.com/2013/06/match-6-dante-walker2-vs-darkling7.html and support him by voting!!! He is up against The Darkling. I hear it's tough competition but since I don't see it I'll just say, "Go forth, kick butt, Vote for Dante, and reread the book for the millionth time since you know you want to ;)."
 "He looks at me for a long time, then smiles."Bring the thunder."
 I close my fist and raise it. He bumps it with his, and we both say, "Pow!"

If you want any updates or more pictures check out Dante's advocate at 
If Dante wins the first round, Victoria Scott will post the first chapter of The Liberator!
And follow Victoria Scott at

Comment if you vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment